Expert Furnace Repair in Western Springs
We all know how long and brutal Illinois winters can be, and when Mother Nature is doing her worst, the very last thing you want is a furnace failure, leaving you cold and miserable.
If that happens to you, the only name you need to remember for expert furnace repairs in Western Springs is Kats Heating & Cooling. Our experienced technicians can repair all makes and models of furnaces, and in no time at all, they’ll have your furnace repaired and your home or business comfortable once again.
To extend the life of your heating system, and to keep repair costs to a minimum, there is simply no substitute for Kat’s comprehensive and affordable tune-up and preventive maintenance services.
At Kat’s Heating & Cooling, we strongly recommend that you have preventive maintenance performed early in the fall, well before the worst of winter weather sets in.
When you contact Kats Heating & Cooling for preventive maintenance, our tune up includes:
- Inspecting and thoroughly cleaning your furnace system
- Testing the motor
- Checking the gas valve on gas furnaces
- Checking all electrical connections and the heat exchanger
- Making any necessary adjustments to your system
- Checking your ductwork for adequate air flow
While at your home or business, our service technician will also point out any repairs, if any, that need to be made before they become major issues.
Signs of Furnace Problems
No matter how well it’s maintained, over time, your furnace, like any other piece of equipment, will need repairs. Here are some of the signs indicating you need to call in the heating experts from Kats for furnace service.
- Strange noises – If your furnace is making odd noises, that may indicate a damaged component that needs replacement.
- Pilot light problems – If the color of the pilot light looks strange or the pilot keeps going out, it’s time to call in an HVAC professional.
- Cold air and inconsistent heating – If your furnace is blowing cold air out of the registers or if some areas are warmer than others, repair service is in order.
- Erratic off and on cycling – If this occurs it could be the fault of the thermostat or it could be a problem with the furnace or possibly the ductwork.
- Stuffy air and accumulated dust – These may indicate you simply need to change your air filter. If that doesn’t correct the situation, it’s time to call in the experts from Kats Heating & Cooling.
- Higher energy bills – If your heating costs keep going up, that’s a pretty good sign your furnace needs some professional attention.
When you call Kats Heating & Cooling for furnace repair services in Western Springs, you can be assured the technician who comes to your home or business will have experience repairing all makes and models of furnaces. With their experience, modern tools, and industry-standard components, the technicians from Kats Heating & Air will have your furnace back in operation in no time.
Kats Heating & Cooling for Trusted Furnace Repair in Western Springs
At Kats Heating & Cooling, we have over 30 years combined experience repairing and servicing heating systems in the Western Springs area. Whatever the problem, whatever the make or model, we can handle the job, and we’ll do it right for you every time. And free estimates are always available from Kats.
For the very best heating services in Western Springs, IL, call us today, and one of our service technicians will be right over!