Finding reliable heating services in Hinsdale, IL can be difficult, but at Kats Heating & Cooling, we make it easy. We pride ourselves on providing premier customer service and maintaining our reputation as the most trusted HVAC company in Hinsdale. When you turn to us for heating repairs, you can expect us to get the job done quickly, correctly, and efficiently every time.
A working heating system is essential to keeping your home or business comfortable and safe throughout the colder months. And the last thing you need is for your furnace to go out in the middle of a harsh, Illinois winter.
Eventually, all heating systems will need a tune-up or repair. The most effective way to prevent problems is to invest in annual maintenance, as this helps reduce the need for costly repairs later down the line.
When your furnace does require repairs, you need a trusted furnace repair company you can rely on to assess the problem, determine a solution, and make the appropriate repairs.
Our heating and air conditioning team has over 30 years of combined experience addressing different types of heating system issues, so when you need service done quickly and efficiently, Kats Heating & Cooling is here to deliver unparalleled service.
Call 708-710-6719 today to schedule heating repairs.
Signs Your Heating System Needs Repair
When your heating system starts acting up, you should call our team at Kats Heating & Cooling immediately to address the issue. While there are many different signs that indicate a need for furnace repairs, here are some of the most common ones:
- Odd Noises – If your furnace is making strange sounds, it could indicate a damaged component, which can cause serious damage to your system.
- Malfunctioning Pilot Light – If you have a gas furnace and its pilot light is burning a strange color or failing to relight, your furnace likely needs to be inspected by an HVAC professional.
- Cold Air – If there is cold air blowing from the vents in your home or business, there could be any number of issues occurring with your heating system. Additionally, if certain areas of your home are warm while others are not, and all the vents are open, this can also indicate a problem.
- Spikes in Heating Costs – Persistent spikes in heating costs can indicate an issue with your heating system.
- On and Off Cycling – This problem could be linked to the thermostat, but sometimes it is actually caused by an issue within your furnace or ductwork.
- Stuffy Air – If the air inside your home is stuffy, or you find there is more dust gathering than normal, you may simply need to change the air filter in your furnace. If that doesn’t improve matters, then it is time to speak with a qualified HVAC technician from Kats Heating & Cooling.
Being able to distinguish when your heating system is having problems is essential to addressing them effectively and quickly, and thereby extending the lifespan of your unit. When repairs are completed in a timely manner, it helps protect your heating system’s components and prevents the development of further issues.
When you need emergency HVAC repair services in Hinsdale, IL, you can rely on our team to provide priority response and fix your heating system as quickly as possible.
Kats Heating & Cooling – Trusted Furnace Repair in Hinsdale, IL
When you are in need of reliable furnace repairs in Hinsdale, IL, trust the experts at Kats Heating & Cooling. Contact us today to schedule service in Hinsdale or the surrounding areas.