Expert Heating Repair in Westmont, IL – Kats Heating & Cooling
When we’re in the middle of an Illinois winter, the last thing you want is a dead furnace that leaves your family shivering and miserable. The chances are, however, that eventually that’s going to happen. When it does, the company to call for the very best furnace repair service in Westmont is Kats Heating & Cooling.
For over 30 years, the heating experts at Kats have worked to keep both homes and businesses warm and comfortable throughout the winter, no matter what Mother Nature throws at us. And whatever the service, we always work to keep our own costs down so the savings can be passed on to our customers, both residential and commercial.
In addition, our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured, guaranteeing that you’ll get the very best professional heating service available in Westmont, IL.
Signs of Furnace Problems
There are any number of things indicating you need to call in the heating experts from Kats for HVAC service, but here are a few.
- Strange noises – If your furnace is making odd noises, that may indicate a damaged component that needs replacement.
- Pilot light problems – If your furnace has a pilot light, and the color of the pilot light looks strange or the pilot keeps going out, it’s time to call in an HVAC professional.
- Cold air and inconsistent heating – If your furnace is blowing cold air out of the registers or if some areas are warmer than others, repair service is in order.
- Erratic off and on cycling – If this occurs it could be the fault of the thermostat or it could be a problem with the furnace or possibly the ductwork.
- Stuffy air and accumulated dust – These may simply indicate a need to change your air filter. If that doesn’t correct the situation, it’s time to call in the experts from Kats Heating & Cooling.
- Higher energy bills – If your heating costs keep going up, that’s a pretty good sign your furnace needs some professional attention.
Furnace Repairs in Westmont from Kats Heating & Cooling
When you call Kats for repair services, you can be assured our expert technicians have experience repairing all makes and models of furnaces. Whatever furnace you have, with their experience, modern tools, and industry-standard components, the technicians from Kats Heating & Cooling will have your heating system back in operation in no time.
Avoid Breakdowns with Preventive Maintenance
By far, the best way to avoid home heating breakdowns and repair costs is through an annual furnace tune up. When you contact Kats Heating & Cooling for preventive maintenance, our tune up includes:
- Inspecting and thoroughly cleaning your furnace system
- Testing the motor
- Checking the gas valve on gas furnaces
- Checking all electrical connections and the heat exchanger
- Making any necessary adjustments to your system
- Checking your ductwork for adequate air flow
All these checks performed on your HVAC system will help keep your furnace system running smoothly and efficiently all winter long. During their maintenance service, if our technicians detect any problems, they’ll point out the repairs that need to be made. Better to address a small problem now, before it becomes a major headache and expense.
Furnace Installs, Too
Properly maintained, your furnace should last 15-20 years, and perhaps longer. But when it comes time to replace your old furnace with a newer, more energy efficient unit, we can do that for you, too. We can replace your furnace with a new unit from Bryant that will keep your home warm and comfortable for many winters to come.
Kats Heating & Cooling for Trusted Furnace Repair in Westmont, IL
As we said, at Kats Heating & Cooling, we have over 30 years experience repairing and servicing heating systems in the Westmont area. Whatever the problem, whatever the make or model, we can handle the job, and we’ll do it right for you every time.
For furnace servicing in Westmont that’s second to none – maintenance, repairs, installation – always call the experts at Kats Heating & Cooling. Free estimates are always available, and we provide emergency HVAC repair services, 24/7, 365 days of the year.
So call us today at (708) 710-6719, and our furnace experts will be right over to assist you!