No matter how well you’ve maintained it, like any piece of equipment sooner or later your furnace is going to wear out and need to be replaced. When that happens, Kats Heating & Cooling is the company to call for furnace installation in Western Springs.
Signs of Furnace Trouble
Properly maintained, your furnace could last 15 to 20 years, although after 10 years furnaces often start losing their efficiency. If your furnace is struggling to keep you warm and comfortable, it may be time to consider installing a new system. The question is, how do you know if you need to replace your old furnace with a more modern, energy efficient system?
The following checklist of issues should help you decide if it’s time to contact Kats Heating & Cooling for the installation of a new system.
- An aging system – If your furnace is nearing the end of its projected lifespan, you may want to consider installing a new system.
- Rising energy bills – These could well indicate your aging system is past its peak and not running as efficiently as it once did.
- Indoor air pollution – If you notice a lot of dust, pet dander, dirt, or soot in the air inside your home, that’s a pretty good sign a new system is needed.
- Uneven heating – If you’ve noticed the rooms in your home are not heating evenly, and maybe not heating at all, that’s a good sign your furnace is well past its prime.
- Unusual noises – If you hear louder than normal humming, buzzing, or rattling when your furnace is running, that may indicate you have some serious structural problems.
- Visible cracks and rust – A point related to the previous one, rust and cracks often develop over time in a furnace, and if you see these in yours, it’s probably time to replace it.
- Frequent service calls – Check your repair bills over the last couple of years, and if you’re frequently paying for service calls other than regular fall maintenance for your furnace, a new system may be in order.
Furnace Installation Services in Western Springs, IL
If you’re having any of the above issues with your current heating system, contact us at Kats Heating & Cooling for the best furnace installation service in the Western Springs area.
We’ll send one of our expert technicians to inspect and evaluate your current system and provide a free estimate. If normal repair services are not a viable option and the furnace needs replacement we’ll make recommendations that meet your heating needs.
Whatever you decide, you can rest assured that if properly maintained, a new furnace installed by Kats Heating & Cooling will keep your home warm and comfortable for years to come.