Like it or not, winter is here, and the last thing you want is having your furnace die on you in the depths of an Illinois winter, leaving you and your family shaking and miserable. If that does happen, however, the company to call for the very best furnace tune up or repair service in Downers Grove Kats Heating & Cooling.
For over 30 years, the heating experts at Kats have worked to keep both homes and businesses warm and comfortable throughout the winter, no matter what Mother Nature throws at us. Whatever service we’re providing, we work constantly to keep our own costs down so the savings can be passed on to our customers, both residential and commercial.
In addition, our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured, guaranteeing that you’ll be getting the very best professional heating service available in Downers Grove, IL.
Signs of Furnace Problems
There are any number of things indicating you need to call in the heating experts from Kats for HVAC service, but here are a few.
- Strange noises – If your furnace is making odd noises, that may indicate a damaged component that needs replacement.
- Pilot light problems – If the color of the pilot light looks strange or the pilot keeps going out, it’s time to call in an HVAC professional.
- Cold air and inconsistent heating – If your furnace is blowing cold air out of the registers or if some areas are warmer than others, repair service is in order.
- Erratic off and on cycling – If this occurs it could be the fault of the thermostat or it could be a problem with the furnace or possibly the ductwork.
- Stuffy air and accumulated dust – These may indicate you simply need to change your air filter. If that doesn’t correct the situation, it’s time to call in the experts from Kats Heating & Cooling.
- Higher energy bills – If your heating costs keep going up, that’s a pretty good sign your furnace needs some professional attention.
Furnace Repairs in Downers Grove from Kats
When you call Kats Heating & Cooling for repair services, you can be assured our expert technicians have experience repairing all makes and models of furnaces. Whatever the make or model, with their experience, modern tools, and industry-standard components, the technicians from Kats Heating & Air will have your heating system back in operation in no time.
Avoid Breakdowns with Preventive Maintenance
By far, the best way to avoid home heating breakdowns and repair costs is through an annual furnace tune up. When you contact Kats Heating & Cooling for preventive maintenance, our tune up includes:
- Inspecting and thoroughly cleaning your furnace system
- Testing the motor
- Checking the gas valve on gas furnaces
- Checking all electrical connections and the heat exchanger
- Making any necessary adjustments to your system
- Checking your ductwork for adequate air flow
All these checks performed on your HVAC system will help keep your furnace system running smoothly and efficiently all winter long. And if during their maintenance service they detect any problems, they’ll point out the repairs that need to be made before a minor issue becomes a major headache and expense.
Kats Heating & Cooling for Trusted Furnace Repair in Downers Grove, IL
As we said, at Kats Heating & Cooling, we have over 30 years experience repairing and servicing heating systems in the Downers Grove area. Whatever the problem, whatever the make or model, we can handle the job, and we’ll do it right for you every time.
For heating repair services in Downers Grove that are second to none, always call the experts at Kats Heating & Cooling!